Kerry Records Provides High End Entertainment for Corporate Events!
ENTERTAINMENT – CORPORATE EVENTS
- Kerry Records contracts annually with Associations and major companies providing high end entertainment for corporate events.
SOME EVENTS INCLUDE
- The World Affairs Council
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Biosense Webster (Johnson & Johnson)
- Swiss Biotech, Europa Bio
- DIB (Germany)
- Genentech and Roche
- The Irish Technology and Leadership Group
- The Los Angeles Consular Corps (Protocol)
- The San Francisco War Memorial Opera House
- Tourism Ireland
- The American Ireland Fund
- IDA Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- AEG Live promoting Celtic Thunder
- Madstone Productions promoting Celtic Woman
- The Huston School of Film & Digital Media
- ICN Network, USA and China
- Professional Dance Society honoring Julie Andrews
Kerry Records has worked and continues to work in association with major companies in the promotion of Ireland including Tourism Ireland, Flavors of Ireland/Tourism Ireland trade education evenings/Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Florida; The World Affairs Council, The Los Angeles Consular Corps (Protocol), IDA Ireland and Enterprise Ireland, the Los Angeles law firm of Girardi Keese, The Irish Industrial Development Authority, The Irish Technology and Leadership Group, The IMA group (International Marketing Association Conference, Las Vegas) The Irish-American Bar Association and Huston School of Film & Digital Media to name a few. The company is linked to various Irish perceptions programs in the US and continues to present high-end entertainment for high profile companies as part of its corporate work. Most recently Kerry Records presented a 10 minute live television Irish dance extravaganza segment for ICN Network (the Chinese national network) which was transmitted throughout the United States and China as part of Chinese New Year celebrations (January 2012). This was an historic moment and the first such invitation ever extended to an Irish production company. In March of 2012 Kerry Records was invited to lead the entertainment in a celebration of Julie Andrews’ work on Broadway and in film in a sell-out event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel hosted by the Professional Dance Society (the elite organization of top choreographers and directors in film and stage in the US). Julie Andrews lead the standing ovation for the Kerry Records dance display! In October and November 2013 Kerry Records partnered with PBS and Tourism Ireland in a televised presentation of An Irish Christmas.